What is ASDESI?
The ASDESI (Autism Spectrum Disorder Education Support and Information) has been operational since 2008, providing early intervention, respite, in-home and social support for families with a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
ASDESI was conceived by the Kollege of Knowledge Kommittee for Kids (KKKK) and Interchange Australia, based on the KKKK’s charted of assisting children and young people with special needs in the Wingecarribee Shire.
The ASDESI program delivers positive outcomes for children with ASD and provides support to the families of those children.
- Currently providing support to over 45 families annually with children aged 6-18years with ASD.
- ASDESI Holiday Kids Klub
- Parent and Carer Information and Education
- Social Support Groups
- Case Management
- Siblings Group
- Educational Course
- An extensive range of programs in performing and creative arts
- dinner groups and weekend activities
The ASDESI program assists children with ASD to;
- reach their full potential
- build social and networking skills
- build friendships with peers their own age
- Have fun!