Interchange Australia prides itself in providing excellent quality services to clients through skilled, experienced and compassionate staff.
We are always interested in hearing from potential employees who have a positive attitude, are honest, reliable, have a good work ethic and are keen to develop their skills. Interchange Australia’s primary focus is in providing services to people with disabilities, older people and their carers to increase their skills, independence and to improve their quality of life.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic client services organisation, where you have the opportunity of providing input into providing effective services, we would very much like to hear from you. To apply for a support worker position at Interchange Australia, please apply through Indeed.
For more information about career opportunities at Interchange Australia, please call 4868 6688.
Interchange Australia provides an array of services across multiple verticals to people with disability and older Australians, covering a territory from South West Sydney to the Victorian border having multiple locations across the region with the head office in Bowral.
This fulltime role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about achieving social outcomes within a commercially sustainable framework, whilst working in the worlds’ fastest growing industry.
As Finance Manager, you report to the CEO. As an experienced finance and administration professional, you thrive in a diverse role, enjoy working within small teams and have a positive, can-do attitude to providing exceptional customer service.
The person we are seeking will need to possess the following attributes
Skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Finance;
- Proven track record in a similar role;
- Experience in managing a payroll and administration team;
- Skills in tender and report writing, contract negotiation;
- High level written and verbal communication skills;
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience in MYOB and workforce management systems;
- Have strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience dealing with the NDIS / Home Care Packages advantageous.
Key responsibilities include:
- Budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and yearly planning;
- Oversee the general accounting function and prepare financial statements and statistics;
- Tax, compliance and statutory reporting;
- Prepare and present reports as required;
- Conduct both internal and external analysis;
- Identify and implement system and procedural improvements;
- Payroll management;
- Asset register management;
- Financial risk mitigation;
- Cost Accounting;
- Lead and mentor the administration team.