Interchange Australia prides itself in providing excellent quality services to clients. To provide excellent services, it is important to have exceptional staff.
We are always interested in hearing from potential employees who have a positive attitude, are honest, reliable, have a good work ethic and are keen to develop their skills in a services industry.
Interchange Australia’s primary focus is in providing services to people with disabilities, older people and their carers to increase their skills, independence and to improve their quality of life.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic client services organisation, where you have the opportunity of providing input into providing effective services, we would very much like to hear from you.
For more information about career opportunities at Interchange Australia, please call 4868 6688.
Interchange Australia delivers a wide range of services for people who require support to remain living independently in their community. With a history spanning more than 30 years, Interchange has forged a reputation as an innovative, progressive organisation with the ability to combine a caring, person-centred approach with commercial acumen.
This full-time role is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about achieving social outcomes within a commercially sustainable framework, and working in the worlds’ fastest growing industry.
The person we are seeking will need to possess the following attributes:
Skills and experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting
• Proven track record in a similar role
• Experience in managing a payroll and administration team
• Skills in tender and report writing, contract negotiation
• High level written and verbal communication skills
• Above average Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience in MYOB and workforce management systems
• Have strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Experience dealing with the NDIS / Home Care Packages advantageous
• Budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and yearly planning
• Oversee general accounting function and prepare financial statements and statistics
• Tax, compliance and statutory reporting
• Prepare and present reports as required
• Conduct both internal and external analysis
• Identify and implement system and procedural improvements
• Payroll management
• Asset register management
• Financial risk mitigation
• Cost Accounting
• Lead and mentor the administration team
How do I apply?
Please apply by email to Alastair Orr, email [email protected], with a covering letter and resume by COB on 18 April. For a confidential discussion, please call Alastair on (02) 4868 6688.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Interchange Australia? Please view our series of film clips featuring our support workers: