Interchange Australia prides itself in providing excellent quality services to clients. To provide excellent services, it is important to have exceptional staff.
We are always interested in hearing from potential employees who have a positive attitude, are honest, reliable, have a good work ethic and are keen to develop their skills in a services industry.
Interchange Australia’s primary focus is in providing services to people with disabilities, older people and their carers to increase their skills, independence and to improve their quality of life.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic client services organisation, where you have the opportunity of providing input into providing effective services, we would very much like to hear from you.
For more information about career opportunities at Interchange Australia, please call 4868 6688.
- Goulburn CBD location
- Part-time 45 hours/fortnight
- Salary packaging available
- Casual dress Fridays
Interchange Australia is a leading community care provider supporting people with disability, older people, carers and other eligible people across Southern NSW and South Western Sydney.
We are seeking an experienced person to predominantly manage our clients accessing services under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme). This position requires a person who is very organised, has exceptional attention to detail, high level of administration skills and the ability to relate to people in a friendly but professional manner. In addition the role will work across other programs such as Home Care Packages and ComPacks.
What will you be responsible for?
- Managing referrals and on boarding new clients
- Monitoring and review existing clients on a regular basis
- Compiling, reviewing and updating client work orders
- Ensuring client budgets are adhered to
- Monitoring client care plans and end dates and action appropriately
- Reporting as per government department and internal requirements
- Ensuring all complaints received are acknowledged, actioned and responded to in a professional manner in accordance with our policies
- Working closely with our rostering team to schedule services
- Performing additional duties within the capabilities of the position as requested
- Undertaking Compacks and managing Home Care Packages
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role within the community care space and preferably in the NDIS space
- Strong administration skills
- Customer service experience
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to manage and adhere to budgets
- Ability to develop and manage relationships
- Ability to trouble shoot and manage competing demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and previous experience in using client management database systems
- Current National Police Clearance and Working With Children Check
- Class C NSW Driver Licence
- Clean driving record
- Have current evidence of or be willing to have vaccinations against specified infectious diseases including Hepatitis B
What skills, experience and qualifications would be useful?
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Well-developed knowledge of the NDIS
- A working knowledge of the Aged Care frameworks, program/service standards and guidelines
How do I apply?
Email a current CV, cover letter and responses to the selection criteria to [email protected].
For further information and/or a confidential discussion please call Anne-Marie Kennedy on
Ph: 4868 6688 or email [email protected].
Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
This position is dependent on the successful applicant supplying a current National Police Clearance, Working with Children Check and driving record prior to commencing employment.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Interchange Australia? Please view our series of film clips featuring our support workers: