Interchange Australia has been providing services within the Disability sector since 1986, we have a qualified team of highly experienced NDIS consultants, support coordinators, administration and support staff working across various areas of the business ensuring our participants receive the very best care possible.
At Interchange Australia our Plan Management team is no different. Our team brings with them a background in finance and administration as well as the disability sector. Their sole focus is working on managing your NDIS plan and continually keeping up to date with all the latest changes in the sector.
- A simple, online sign-up process via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stay on top of your NDIS funding
- Log in and view your account online at any time
- Monthly reports distributed keeping you up to date with your NDIS budget
- Payment of your bills within 3 business days from receipt of invoice
- Financial Protection
- We monitor your service charges to make sure all invoices are within the NDIS price guide preventing you from being overcharged
- We monitor and secure your budgets with agreed providers to protect against over spending
- We can submit claims on your behalf through the NDIS portal
- Ongoing support and advice
- Access to support coordination
- Freedom of choice
- Choose the providers you want and let us take care of the bills
- No out-of-pocket expenses
- Access to both NDIS registered providers as well as non-registered providers.
- NDIA managed funds will only allow access to NDIS registered providers.
- Advice on how to get the most out of your NDIS plan
- Plan management services available nationally
Interchange Australia is a registered TTP provider under the NDIS. Our services are priced based on the current NDIS Price Guide.